Sunday, July 5, 2009





Aloha,
Here are some more pics of the family. Malia took the ones of the rainbow and the GIANT hermit crab. The other ones are of Kaili ready for the water and us in front of the weinermobile:) Anyway we hope everyone had a great fourth of July. We went to Turtle Bay and Kaili freaked out I ended up holding her and she fell asleep for a litttle bit. I also ran the Firecracker 10 mile out at Kaena Point. It was a blast. I came in in like 2:05 or something. Amy and the girls hung out at the start/finish with Kiki. My friends Sean and Tracy brought their aussie too and Kiki and her played in the tidepools together. He is wore out:) I also may have found a pacer for AC 100. He is a friend of mine from HURT, Mike Muench. He is a great guy. I hope he can make it. Well talk story later. Bless.

No comments: